Nelsons is the UK’s largest manufacturer for natural healthcare products. It is a 150 year old privately owned company which has taken a step forward to introduce a Homeopathic H+Care™ Hemorrhoid Cream. This creams helps in relieving troubling hemorrhoids symptoms.
In the United States, about 32 million people suffer from hemorrhoids. It leads to inflammation of your anus and rectum blood vessels. The disease majorly affects people belonging to the age group of 45-65 years.
Risk factors of hemorrhoids.
H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
Hemorrhoids cause severe pain in the anus region. Patients also experience itching in their rectum. These symptoms are the most common signs of hemorrhoids, which occur due to inflammation of the anal blood vessels. Hemorrhoid symptoms create a huge problem and distress for the patient, making it difficult to perform day-to-day activities.
Nelsons has introduced its homeopathic product to relieve discomfort for hemorrhoid patients. The H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream has the following advantages:
- It helps in relieving burning sensation, itching and pain in the anus and rectum. Read about itching hemorrhoids.
- It reduces swelling in the anus by targeting the inflamed blood vessels
- It also protects the irritated hemorrhoidal tissue from infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, fungus
Benefits of H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
H+care is a nature-based cream which does not contain any chemical substituent. It does not have any vasoconstrictors, steroids, anesthetics or paraben molecules. Absence of these chemicals significantly reduces the risk of various side effects which can cause trouble in some patients.
Other hemorrhoid creams available in the market contains vasoconstrictors as their main ingredient. These vasoconstrictor molecules constrict your blood vessels, thereby negatively affecting certain health parameters, such as sometimes causing high blood pressure. One such vasoconstrictor molecule is phenylephrine, which decreases swelling and irritation in the anus region. Therefore, patients suffering from hypertension or heart disorders are not recommended to use such products.
This H+Care Hemorrhoid cream is an effective treatment option for hemorrhoid patients with high blood pressure. It helps in relieving symptoms of hemorrhoids without causing any side effects.
More: How to relieve hemorrhoid symptoms?
More: Bumps Near Anus: Is it Hemorrhoid?
Cost of H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
H+care is available in the form of cream or wipes containing witch hazel. They are easily accessible at any Walgreens stores nationwide. 1oz of H+ Care Hemorrhoid Cream would cost about $9.99 and a pack of 54 H+care Hemorrhoid Wipes would cost $9.99, which are helpful for hemorrhoid pain relief.
Ingredients H+Care Hemorrhoid Cream
The H+Care hemorrhoid cream is made of natural products. It does not contain any synthetic or chemical compounds. Its base consists of aloe Vera. Some of the ingredients of Nelson’s newly introduced product are as follows:
- Aloe Vera
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Shea Butter
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Calendula Officinalis 1X HPUS
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 1X HPUS
- Collinsonia Canadensis 1X HPUS
- Hamamelis Virginiana 1X HPUS
- Paeonia Officinalis 1X HPUS
Directions to Use
While applying H+Care hemorrhoid cream follow these steps:
- You should clean the affected area by patting or blotting using a suitable cleansing wipe.
- When you first open the tube, puncture foil seal using top end of the cap.
- Apply the cream on the affected region.
- You can apply the cream at night, in the morning and even after each bowel movement for better results.
A Regular use of the cream or wipes can act as a continual therapy to relief hemorrhoid symptoms. This cream should not be used for children under the age of 12 and by pregnant and breast feeding mothers. If bleeding occurs or if your symptoms do not improve after using the cream for 7 days, consult your doctor on urgent basis. It is better to consult your doctor before using any such products. Read about bleeding hemorrhoids.