Health is the richest possession of any individual. And just like any other machine, health needs time to time check up, a thorough diagnosis and effective treatment. Hospitals have bloomed up in every corner of the country. But when it comes to the richest possession, people are always searching for the best.
In this blog, we as expert healthcare advisor, would give you a brief idea about the best hospitals in India. We have given a brief description of each hospital, along with the initial expense and OPD timings. Hope this blog will cater to your questions! Here is a list of hospitals near me–
- Indraprastha Apollo hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram
- MAX Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Rela Hospital, Chennai
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- BLK MAX super speciality hospital, New Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad
The Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is one of the best hospitals in the country. As per the recent assessment, Indraprastha Apollo hospital Delhi is considered the best hospital in terms of coping with the ever progressive health care system.
- First hospital in India to conduct adult as well as Paediatric liver transplant
- The top ranking hospital in India according to Association of Neuroscience
- Use of advanced technology in diagnostic procedures. This hospital near me was the first one to install PET scan and SPECT scan in Asia.
- In 2005, this hospital was one of the first ones to be accredited by JCI.
OPD expenses- Rs 1500 for seeking treatment from one speciality doctor.
Timing of OPD services- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm all seven days a week.
Address- Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
Fortis Memorial Research Centre has rapidly climbed the ranking list of best hospitals in India. Thanks to the experienced doctors, the edge cutting technology used for diagnosis and treatment, and the ultra modern operation theatres. Situated on the outskirts of Delhi, the Fortis Hospital Delhi is a blessing to not only the people of Gurugram but to the entire Nation.
- In 2019, the Week Magazine Survey accredited Fortis hospital Delhi, as the second best private hospital in Delhi.
- This was the first hospital in the country to perform robotic assisted joint replacement surgery.
- Fortis Hospital Delhi was the first to do a successful Laparoscopic Donor Hepatectomy in the left lateral position.
- A multi speciality hospital with super sub specialities, that houses experienced doctors and trained nurses.
OPD expenses- Rs 800 to Rs 2500 based on the speciality from where you are seeking treatment.
OPD time- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Saturday
Address- Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Medanta- The Medicity hospital is the biggest hospital in India, in terms of number of specialities and super specialities. This hospital is widely known for edge cutting technologies and state of art infrastructure. Medanta Gurgaon is counted among the best hospitals in India.
- Medanta Gurgaon is the largest multi super speciality hospital.
- It is the first hospital to safely perform the implantation of artificial 3D printed vertebrae.
- State of art technology blessed infrastructure
OPD Expenses- Rs 800
OPD time- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Saturday
Address- Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Established in 1989, Max Superspeciality Hospital Saket has been awarded for consecutive years for excellence in healthcare. This hospital is popularly known for initiatives that are focused on safety and patient experience. The hospital has Trauma Emergency, Critical Care Unit, and Dialysis among all other facilities.
- Max superspeciality hospital Saket is awarded for the first functional Global Green Operation Theatre.
- This is the first super speciality tertiary level hospital that introduced Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulances and technology aided air evacuation setup.
- It won the DL Shah National Award on ‘ Economics of Quality’ by the Department of Quality Control of India.
OPD expenses- Rs 750 per speciality doctor advise
OPD time- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm all seven days a week.
Address- 1 2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
The Fortis Hospital Delhi is a pioneer hospital that provides quality healthcare in terms of diagnosis, treatment, and counselling. Since its foundation, The Fortis Hospital Delhi has won multiple awards and was accredited with multiple honours for the empathetic health care.
- Fortis hospital Delhi is accredited as the best hospital for Cardiology treatment by Newsweek 2021.
- In 2019, it won the honour of housing the Best Interventional Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery Department.
- In 2020, Fortis Hospital Delhi was awarded the Gold Award in Health Care delivery brand.
OPD expenses- Rs 800
OPD time- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm everyday
Address- Okhla road, Sukhdev Vihar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
The Apollo Hospital Chennai is considered as one of the most respected hospitals in the Southern and Central parts of the country. It is one of the most popular private hospitals for medical tourism in India, among Nationals as well as foreigners.
- The Apollo Hospital chain is considered the largest hospital chain in India, and has cared for more than 120 million people from over 120 countries across the globe.
- The Apollo Hospital Chennai is known for the least number of wrong treatments and thus gained a special trust in the minds of people.
- This hospital has won the first rank in All India Multispeciality Hospital Ranking released by the Times Magazine 2018.
OPD expenses- Rs 600 to Rs 1000 based on the speciality from where you are seeking treatment.
OPD time– 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Saturday
Address– Greams Lane, 21, Greams Rd, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Rela Hospital Chennai is different from others as this hospital is driven by patient needs and benefits more than economic interest. The hospital has a facility of 450 beds along with 130 beds reserved exclusively for critical patients. Rela Hospital Chennai uses state of the art technology summed with modern methodology of treatment.
- Rela Hospital Chennai covers an area of 36 acres, and has numerous specialities and super specialities.
- There are 9 operating theatres, one of which is dedicated for emergency procedures.
- Not only patient care, education and research is also a prominent factor of Rela Hospital Chennai.
OPD Time- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm from Monday to Saturday, and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the evening clinic.
Address– 7, CLC Works Road, Nagappa Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044
The Artemis Hospital Gurgaon has rightfully secured a rank among the top 10 hospitals in India. This hospital has been able to stick to the quality of healthcare for the last few years. The Artemis hospital Gurgaon is always updated to the ever changing healthcare system, policies, and technology.
- Artemis Hospital Gurgaon has received the honour of ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO.
- It has been certified by the Ministry of Health to house Green OT.
- For overseas patients, this hospital offers patients with special pre-departure, admission and post discharge health care.
OPD expenses- Rs 250 per consultation.
OPD time- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm from Monday to Saturday and from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm on Sunday.
Address- Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
This 650 bedded hospital has achieved a position among the top 10 hospitals in India in the shortest period of time. This hospital perfectly manages and cares for the most critical patients in the country. The edge cutting technology used in this hospital upgrades the quality of treatment to the next level.
- BLK max super speciality hospital Delhi houses Asia’s most developed and largest facilities, in the treatment of Bone Marrow transplant centre.
- This is the first hospital in NCR to inaugurate and continue the use of the Automatic Pneumatic Chute System.
- Moreover, BLK max super speciality hospital is known for the best treatment for laparoscopic surgery.
OPD expenses- Rs 600
OPD time- 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Address- Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
The Care Hospital is certainly not the oldest hospital in Hyderabad, but we can definitely tag it to be the best. It was established back in the year 2000, by the Care Group, and the legacy has been continuing since then. The hospital houses the best doctors and treatment facilities in the city, and we are not having any second thoughts while mentioning its name.
- The annual outflow of patients is around 180,000. This number is obviously giving you a vibrant idea about the quality of treatment.
- There are many super specialties, which are well armed with the latest technological infrastructure.
- The Care Hospital, Hyderabad was one of the first in Southern India to install a dual source 128 slice CT Scan machine, to take diagnostic evaluation to the next level.
OPD Expenses- The OPD expense is very nominal. There is a one time registration fee of Rs. 150 and thereafter, for every consultation you have to pay Rs. 350.
OPD Time- The OPD remains open all seven days of a week from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Address– CARE Hospitals Outpatient Centre, Babukhan Chambers, Road No. 10, Avenue 4, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Comes an end to the list of ten hospitals in India. For further information, you can check our website. Ginger Health is one of the most prominent healthcare advisors in India. We have strived to meet the needs of people for the last five years. We have devoted ourselves to providing you with the correct and updated information from time to time. We have more than 50 hospitals listed on our website and more than 1000 experienced doctors from all over the country. And the numbers of hospitals and doctors are going up every day.